Saturday 3 September 2011

August's Theme

With less than a week to go I think I've set myself an over ambitious task to find my inner child. I'm slightly worried...I don't know how I'm going to get this done. We've put the dinner back a bit, which is why we are having August's dinner in September. We have all been away, Caroline finally returned from a very la-dee-da holiday in Barbados on Tuesday with a very nice tan but horrible jet-lag so we thought it only fair we postpone our next dinner. This you would think would give me plenty of time to finish the theme but sadly not...it's going to be a last minute rush to try and piece my inner child together. For the first time ever I may have to present a half complete theme...I'm so ashamed! I can't wait for Thursday...I'm so excited to be back with the girls and I'm really intrigued to know what they have done for their themes and how they've all found their inner child. I've definitely found mine...in fact I don't think it ever went away!

Catherine xx

No comments: