Wednesday 27 July 2011

Getting ready for tomorrow night!

Can't wait for tomorrow's Intellectual Dinner. It's been a long month and a difficult one too so it's going to be great to be back with the girls. We're going to the Grey Ox, we have no idea where that is but it's meant to be great...and Rosemary Shrager herself recommended it to us so it must be good, not too shabby for five witches!

The theme has been a difficult one and i've been frantically trying to put everything together in time for tomorrow night. I'm not happy with my work...I sat up until 11pm with one eye on Sex and the City and the other on trying to make my theme look presentable, it doesn't...maybe I can salvage it tonight! This is our last dinner before we 'come out' in Sainsbury's magazine...we're all getting really nervous. For now though I guess I'll just keep working on my theme and try and figure out what on earth I'm going to wear tomorrow night...if only I had Carrie Bradshaw's wardrobe!

Catherine

No comments: