Sunday 19 February 2012

Progress So Far

Our next meal is less than a week away now and I’m still struggling to nail down a definite idea for my theme. Because it’s so broad I can’t figure out which direction to go in; do I make it very personal or go for a more universal approach? I’m at the point now where it’s verging on last-minute and the panic is starting to creep up on me.
Thankfully I did complete the first of my ’12 into 2012’ so I’m pleased about that. It’s my aim to complete one a month or I’ll find myself with an impossible amount of tasks to do in December; not known to be the quietest of months.
Number 1 on my list was to finish the embroidery I had begun for our theme last November. It was niggling away at me that I hadn’t completed it and so I took myself up into my attic room, laid out my threads and escaped to my happy place as the stitches began to take shape.

My November Theme

Amanda xxx

 


No comments: